Friday, May 4, 2007

Vector Car Blueprints




happen to all the days off eh?! behold, now is one of those. Those days you eat the brain and keep you two thousand absurd questions, those blowjobs fucking mental you destroy your day and the psycho-physical balance. Those days when you feel like throwing it all up and put in your airplay.Futuro Stop, present, past merge in a single timeframe uncertain and wrong. Error is the watchword. And always in these moments I realize how music can help you. I shoot some automatic song appropriate that neanke without realizing it, makes you understand your empathy with it. Moltheni. Often it's him. But not this time. What I found myself humming sn head high and always happily under my umbrella purple, overwhelmed by an unusually rainy day (we are in May fucking) Milanese, stuffed with shoes and socks perfectly matched the water was a song that could be channeled perfectly to what maybe my hiding hemispheres.

"I could talk, discuss, grit your teeth and smile and say lie endlessly complain futility show false, hypocritical serenity when the words are rebelling, fables rivers, seas, doubts there is a reason not to try what I feel inside an immense sky in what I feel "

I am convinced, in a past life I WAS A MUSICIAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment