Ascoltavo FUNAMBOLA il nuovo album di Patrizia Laquidare (che consiglio a all!) and a song, the balance is' a miracle, made me stop for a moment as I walked in the frenzy of Milan and then reflect on my current position
"... For a moment I let life suspended in angles And I surrender to the human fear of being free ... "
A phrase that beautiful in its simplicity, can very well reflect a state of stasis that comes over me recently. A tightrope poised between continuing indecision unconsciously affecting more than a particular time of my life is not futile. And if we really to leave for a second life in a corner and enjoy a moment of freedom that, for better or for worse, even if we do not want, we are continually denied? Drop everything, stop and think, enjoy what we have and what we want, what we get nn and that certainly could have. It sounds simple, I know, but it is not. The line we walk on is too late for us to make mistakes. On the one hand empty, the other a blanket of feathers. Safety or risk. And if we try for once to throw into the void? Easy choice, but not for me, not now. Milan seem to get used to my presence and I his. A choice only to go forward, to build something good for my future. But how would you feel to be a black in a white dress? I put play, maybe you should keep walking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment