Saturday, December 1, 2007

Half Professional Camcorder Cost

WORLD AIDS DAY FROM SYDNEY


on msn this morning I had a nice surprise! Patrick. Who is Patrick? no, not that of big brother. Pat is an Irish guy I met in London, a wonderful person, maybe the only nice person I've met in almost two months. A boy of 36 years, who loves pasta and Italy (mad when I cooked for him or when I showed patience and translated cn mad Irish sky Fiorella Mannoia), nice, calm, ironically enough, No silly, simple, professor of English, which tired of his life he dropped everything and ran away from London. First NY and now almost 2 months in Sydney where he is now established. Lucky him! All I speak well of this city. Patrick is a man of wisdom absurd, but that wisdom is not stupid you tired, but the kind you like, relaxes you and makes you think. He occasionally comes out with some phenomenal sms sn pills that life, those who perhaps would like to receive text messages every day instead dell'insulso "hello how are you?" I'm fine. Kisses. " Sure, sometimes it takes a while to understand her pearls as sn strictly in English, but every time I We do our best because I know that it's worth it. Today he's talking about something that came out cn I was really thinking (for a change ... pat is also used to that). And maybe he was right. Long live the wisdom of the Irish! I wrote this: "... there's an Irish expression That " you can run from love, But if it's real it will catch you by the heal " ...". I hope one day to see him again. (Shit, is triggered lascrimuccia). Wherever you are, Irish sky is inside you ... Take Care Pat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment