Saturday, September 12, 2009

How Old To Buy A Blunt?

BRAVISSIMO FIVE STUDENTS FROM 10 AND PRAISE!

Here I am after two days courses to show you how much satisfaction I got to teach the technique of painting a country

5 talented students!

All very careful, patient care to follow my directions on how to juggle brushes colors, shades, highlights and so on.

The project is very beautiful and captivating .. Renna Mullins, it was not a walk!

All novices were able to complete their work in a truly Dear

and I'm really proud of them!

E 'pleasing to see their smiles (esausti!) in these photos and especially their satisfaction in having completed a project that is rich in detail and technique.

Now, as I say to all my students ...

continue on this road, continue to paint and especially to have fun doing it!

A special mention to Laura's dad:

good for your patience and above all for their efforts and despite the first "mess" as he called them, the end result was more than satisfactory!

Here Laura, Simon and the daddy Laura who came from Brescia .. good luck for everything really !

DSCF2106

Here instead the super diligent Antonio and Silvia:

you were really very respectable ..

DSCF2107

THIS SON OF SATISFACTION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment