Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Write Community Service Hours Letter

PATCH MANIA!

Here you say .. this does not paint anymore?
No, I paint the country painting again .. I love him more and more ...
but lately I've entered the patchwork in the blood ....
why lately I'm working hard not just my Bernina!
The proposed work in the window of my shop are my fans the customer and that I'm really happy!
's latest work delivered and I was able to photograph it before delivering, this is
luuuungo table runner-commissioned after seeing a blanket I'm wrapped in the meantime ....
The combination of these fabrics and I love it but I think I will be a little out of sight also because I've got another blanket and bed pillows.
This is 2 meters long and 60 cm wide., Technical noodle and will be placed on a large table in a lounge that draws these shades:
the customer he's in love right away and ran to pick it up when I called immediatamete!


Here is my first sampler instead created the first course with Robert Sperandio: it was a while waiting to be quilted and finished!
What do you think? The first job I came so bad right? In the end I was a beginner .. now I have a lot of projects in the lead .. I hope to find the magic wand to lengthen the time in a day is never enough!


Today begins the patchwork course of the second level.
. I look forward to learn many other techniques!
This course will be repeated in another session as the many requests ..
if you were interested send me an email, I will give all the necessary info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment