Apart from the splendid sea and all the rest I have described in the previous post in Torre Suda I had the honor and privilege to know a true artist of the sheets: it is called Maria Gabriella Corvino and this year won the first prize with the position of Artist the competition which is held every year Pizzighettone.
E’ PDR per la Puglia dell’associazione Dècoupage Italia.
Credetemi è stata un’emozione conoscerla, sia perchè è veramente una bella e cara persona sia perchè ho potuto ammirare , non senza emozione, le sue opere : ho visto da vicino e potuto toccare con mano il tavolino che ha vinto il 1° premio..una MERAVIGLIA! Mai visto un’opera così  bella con questa tecnica, da cui traspare tutto l’amore e la passione che ci mette questa donna per questa tecnica che ama così tanto. Anche altri lavori suoi mi hanno lasciata senza parole: fa la doratura sulla carta che poi minuziosamente ritaglia, i fondi che crea i ritocchi che fa sono spettacolari..insomma una vera Artist! Lately, he also is taking the Country and the decorative painting without leaving his one true love .. decoupage.
I hope to see again soon and who knows maybe you can show to you live from his work ... Thanks
Grabriella ... .. repeat for me it was an honor to meet you!
I leave some photos of his work even though I know that we should see them live to appreciate and get excited to see them ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment