Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lumix Camera Is It Good

LEI CREATIVA – PALAGIANO (TA) 2° APPUNTAMENTO COUNTRY ! E NON FINISCE QUI…..

.. Here I am back .. I love the beautiful Puglia region.

. Did not understand?

I love the people who live, food, rich in nature and the air we breathe beautifully healthy. !

For the second time I am here at the shop "YOU CREATIVE" Surico of Erminia ... wonderful friend and lady of the house .. Other courses

country .. we painted painting on cloth, this time, and loved it ..

students as full of desire to learn .. .. to progress to perfect their ... more and more humbly and with great calm (a characteristic of these people) want learn without running, without hasten the learning curve ... but now I'm ready to test themselves with projects impegnativi.ed is why

in May to great voice asked me to come back to them ....

I tell them no?

now decide the dates and for the projects are ready to begin again ... .. brushes in hand and smiles

to no end ... I'm just fine with them .. I go back every time charge of enthusiasm .. I miss you girls. . a lot!

Here they are at work!

DSCF1969 DSCF1970

Here you eat and especially those oranges and then laughs ... a delight!

DSCF1973 DSCF1982 DSCF1986

Not to mention the "kiss of Mary" home-made and in no way inferior to the original

DSCF1990

Here is yet another attempt on my diet!

DSCF1991

Belle us! I, Isabella, and my treasure .. Erminia!

DSCF1989

very concentrated and very attentive to detail!

DSCF1998 DSCF1997 DSCF2005

Some girls posing in photos .. good memories ..!!

DSCF2008 DSCF2011 DSCF2014 DSCF2015

Maria Immacolata and grappling with the country were enthusiastic about fabric ..!

DSCF2016 DSCF2017

Great work!

DSCF2022

detailing .. Miss Isabella! But what will become??

DSCF2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment