Friday, April 30, 2010

Nys Dmv Stolen Plates

Repair zip file corrupt

In daily life, often on P2P networks to download compressed archive formats. Zip (very often do not understand the usefulness, as the zip file is compressed so poor). I happened more than once nn able to extract these archives for the typical Bad CRC error that occurs if there was an error during data transmission.

This error undermines any attempt convenzinale extracting archive, which concludes that several times I found myself throwing literally sn 700MB file to the trash ...

And I kept saying: for if winzip knows the correct value of the CRC does not try to restore it? So, despite having a bad file in the archive unpacked, that might be a text file, a file that nn is almost never used. My plan / document should still work most of
times.

Evidently someone more experienced than I thought we already had and that's always on p2p that I found a few KB a little program that can restore the correct value of the CRC, which is called

ZipRepairUtility

order to run the little program in high, you must have enough free space (equal to size of the file you want to correct) on both the windows that the destination drive, in practice if you want to correct a 700MB file, you must have 700MB of windows on the drive (eg C:) and 700 MB on 'drive for the file correctly (for example E:).

good repair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment